JAB Comix Community Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Administrator

Added a Karaba Pinup

This is a wonderful bit of art, sexy as hell ... but my knowledge base is deficient?

Who is Karaba, and where is she from?

Just from the looks, I'm not sure I'd trust her with my soft, pink and vulnerable manhood!

Cheers and thanks JAB

And powerful tits. remember that.

We need more hot sexy black woman in Jabcomics. I would love to see a story line that is about a black male lead or a black female lead.

We need more hot sexy black woman in Jabcomics. I would love to see a story line that is about a black male lead or a black female lead.

I second that.

african folk lore image. first Scheherazade now this,any other VERY obscure female characters you guys want to draw? I can dig through wikipedia and find you guys something. i mean seriously,i really hate to complain because there are very talented artists on here,but im contemplating on cancelling my membership for a month or two until better material appears.

Sorry to see you go, Luv ... not so much because you're needed or represent a common opinion, but that so many folks settle for the familiar and immediate amusement.

We've got to expand our horizons.

I didn't recognize Karaba, and but looked up the U-Tube. I'm glad I know enough French to get through the whole thing, and it was neat.

Cheers