Forum Guru

• ♦Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,588 posts
  • 5637 thanks
  • Favorite Comic:Ay Papi

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2017 - 10:50 PM

Only his favorite customers get a cream pie!
@da:02:20@

Thanked by 3 Members:
oopise , hal , Lusekk

#2 lotuseater

lotuseater

• Jabber
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • Favorite Comic:My Hot Ass Neighbor

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:53 AM

mmm.

It has been a bit like a difficult second album, this comic. 

#3 hal

hal

God

• God
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts
  • 238 thanks
  • Interests:Jabcomix, Bicycling, Kayaking, Outdoors.

Posted 29 January 2017 - 06:38 AM

Fun page (especially for Vern)!

Looks like Helen leaves as a satisfied customer! :blum2:

Now hopefully she'll go home and apply Vern's advice to Alex!

#4 RedHound

RedHound

God

• God
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts
  • 253 thanks
  • Interests:Fantasy. Blondes. Fantasy. Redheads. Fantasy. More Blondes and Redheads....
  • Favorite Comic:Hearts & Kisses

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2017 - 08:17 AM

Hmmm . . . yup . . . she got some relief . . . !  But hey, what else would a girl expect from 'Eden' fruit!   he he

#5 lord_tenchi

lord_tenchi

Revered

• Unyielding
  • 3,545 posts
  • 104 thanks
  • Interests:I am a big Anime Otaku. I have been playing a lot of League of Legends as of late. I like love hot young woman with long dark hair and green eyes. I love girls that wear glasses

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2017 - 07:47 PM

This issue did not live up to the first dat ass.. I'm not sure if the last part was just filler. I would have rather seen Alex do more stuff with the teacher or his mom. What was the point of entroducing that dirty old man and the cute girl.

Thanked by 1 Member:
lotuseater

#6 Telgar

Telgar

Dragon of Love

• God
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • 70 thanks

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2017 - 08:28 PM

This issue did not live up to the first dat ass.. I'm not sure if the last part was just filler. I would have rather seen Alex do more stuff with the teacher or his mom. What was the point of entroducing that dirty old man and the cute girl.

I think it was to show why his mother suddenly opens to doors for not only her ass but others as well. Though I do agree I could have done without the Helen getting fucked by Vern

#7 rscc

rscc

• Immortal
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • 30 thanks

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2017 - 04:16 AM

I agree!!  I could have done without seeing that pig do Helen!! But this chapter has made me see Helen in a different light!! Not a good light!! Hopefully the next sex scenes will be Alex doing his hot teacher!! Seeing that pig do Helen was a real turn off. 

Edited by rscc, 30 January 2017 - 04:19 AM.

#8 fannum

fannum

Siggy's Conscience

• Artiste
  • 4,046 posts
  • 388 thanks
  • Interests:History, introspection, pleasure and friends (especially those from the JAB Universe!)

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2017 - 05:52 AM

Ah, but seeing her doing the nasty with Vern, makes me feel that maybe I have a chance with horny MILFs like Helen!!

... with hopeful cheers ...

#9 rscc

rscc

• Immortal
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • 30 thanks

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:25 AM

Ah, but seeing her doing the nasty with Vern, makes me feel that maybe I have a chance with horny MILFs like Helen!!

... with hopeful cheers ...

I get your point!! But they could  have made him likeable, like the postman in keeping it up with the Joneses!!  

Edited by rscc, 30 January 2017 - 07:27 AM.

#10 Telgar

Telgar

Dragon of Love

• God
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • 70 thanks

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:34 AM

I think a part of it is that the sex is just too easy and available. Here you have a world where two people in a casual conversation just start having sex, with little to no comment on the sex. If they had built up the relationship a bit, given a hint that the two have a regular thing maybe that would have been something, as it is, it just cheapens other sexual experiences. If sex is such a casual thing that the two people don't even notice they are having sex, then why was it such a turmoil for the main character in the first book. If two people could just have sex and no one would care, why did it take him so long to have anal sex with his mom, not to mention all the other hot asses he kept looking at. Why did he have to spend so much time self gratifying, instead of just having casual sex. Again, the casual treatment of the sex cheapens the event when it happens.

With Helen and Alex, the casualness was a bit of a turn on, it showed their attraction and struggle. They flirted with their desires and eventually gave in to them. With Vern it just lowered the bar for sex and really did not add much to the story.

#11 fannum

fannum

Siggy's Conscience

• Artiste
  • 4,046 posts
  • 388 thanks
  • Interests:History, introspection, pleasure and friends (especially those from the JAB Universe!)

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:30 AM

I get your point!! But they could  have made him likeable, like the postman in keeping it up with the Joneses!!  

Don't you think that the uglier the guy, the more you identify with the seducer?

I think a part of it is that the sex is just too easy and available. Here you have a world where two people in a casual conversation just start having sex, with little to no comment on the sex. If they had built up the relationship a bit, given a hint that the two have a regular thing maybe that would have been something, as it is, it just cheapens other sexual experiences.

To me, it's obvious that Helen and Vern have had a long time relationship.

#12 RedHound

RedHound

God

• God
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts
  • 253 thanks
  • Interests:Fantasy. Blondes. Fantasy. Redheads. Fantasy. More Blondes and Redheads....
  • Favorite Comic:Hearts & Kisses

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:48 AM

Hmmm . . . have to agree fannum . . . Helen has been a single mom for a long time . . . nor was Misty at all surprised about Helen and Vern!   I'd bet Vern even gives Helen a discount on her fruits for being a regular customer!   

Actually, I've enjoyed this issue way more than the first one.  

P.S.  That's not a frown on her face as she's leaving!

Thanked by 1 Member:
fannum

#13 hal

hal

God

• God
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts
  • 238 thanks
  • Interests:Jabcomix, Bicycling, Kayaking, Outdoors.

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:56 AM

Let me join the chorus of agreement. 

I have enjoyed this issue much more than the first also.

I originally would not have cared if there was a second issue. After seeing and very much enjoying the second issue though with the expanded story and characters, I'm glad it was done and look forward to DA3 with aunt, cousin, and especially Miss Foster joining the fun! (When's that coming out by the way?)

Thanked by 1 Member:
fannum

#14 lazfan

lazfan

• Junior Jabber
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • Favorite Comic:Undecided

Posted 30 January 2017 - 09:44 PM

JAB needs to learn about plot drift. I've been a subscriber to the site since 03. I'm pretty sure JAB was still drawing in black and white and a comic would take almost a year to finish back then. I was still far more satisfied with any of the content than I have been in the last 4-5 years. This issue has been a major disappointment on a highly anticipated sequel to maybe the greatest JAB comic of the last 6 years. I think a lot of the greatness of the first DA had a lot to do with the fact that JAB did not write it/create the narrative. It is far more focused, and the writing is a lot stronger behind a strong narrative. Most of JAB's comics these days lack any cohesive narrative. Things just happen to happen instead of following any structure or character traits.

I don't even think I finished the last MHAN or AP. I'm not even interested to see how they end after following those series for more than a decade because the writing has ruined the series. Honestly, if wasn't for the inclusion of LAZ, I would have quit my membership a couple years ago. The last OMJ makes me worry that LAZ is picking up some of JAB's worst instincts with plot drift in his writing but he managed to bring it back with the latest Book Tour comic. Nurd has been the only comic I have really enjoyed from JAB in the last 4-5 years. Something fresh and with a focused writing style. I worry the next installment will just fall prey to the same writing traps as the others with this issue of DA. 

I would recommend that JAB look to other artists, as there are now many more out there offering great content than when he was one of the few shows in town. Melkor Mancin is eating his lunch in terms of story telling, animation, and the niche that JAB once filled. All of this feels so uninspired and every story washes together at this point with the same bad writing. It's really a shame as a long time member to see what has happened to the content here. Hopefully it gets better, but it's been so long I doubt it will change now.

I remember making a similar complaint years ago and my criticisms being deleted by the admin here. I'm not sure if this will be seen either.

Edited by lazfan, 30 January 2017 - 09:49 PM.

#15 rscc

rscc

• Immortal
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • 30 thanks

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:21 PM

The big disappointment for me is Helen!! I don't like what she's been doing ,being a cock tease and playing mind games with Alex. How easily she had sex with that unlikeable pig. It's not because he's a fat ,balding ugly guy, I didn't like the way he treated Helen and his daughter. I disliked the way he treated and talked to his daughter. He treated Helen like a piece of meat!!  Helen just jumped into bed with him , why would she listen to anything he would say or come to him for help! That why Helen was a big disappointment for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users